PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In order to serve you the best we can, ASIA SELECT, INC. needs to collect, use, process, store, and evaluate your personal information. This information is vital for successful business process executions and purposes such as recruitment or event management. In addition, the personal information we require from you are reasonable and within the boundaries of the law. This may include:
- Personal Identifiable Information - such as your name, date of birth, legal or government identification documents, gender, nationality, mailing address, phone number(s), fax number and email address(es);
- Educational Background - such as academic degree or educational attainment;
- Employment Background – such as previous job position, professional skills, the geographical region in which you are currently employed or seeking future employment, employment type (full or part time, contract), industry preference, and the number of years of industry experience.
ASIA SELECT, INC. will not seek any information from you that is considered “Sensitive Information.” This includes information relating to race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, physical or mental health, trade union membership or affiliation, sexual life, or criminal record. We highly recommend that you do not provide sensitive information of this nature.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Executive Search/Recruitment process - In order to present you as a potential candidate to potential employers (ASIA SELECT, INC.’s Clientele), your personal information may be shared with clients and/or transferred among employees of ASIA SELECT, INC.;
- Managing Event Registrations – your personal information is required to reserve you a spot on upcoming events such as Conferences and Forums;
- Business Development, Research, and Marketing – data derived from surveys, statistical insights, and other analytic tools (via generation of anonymized or non-personally identifiable location and mobility data) exposing Location Patterns, Crowd Density, Footfalls, and other information provides the Management of ASIA SELECT, INC. ideas and viewpoints that may be vital for business development.
- To conform with and carry out other procedures that may be required by the law or under the Implementing Rules and Regulations of the Data Privacy Act – ASIA SELECT, INC. is bound to comply with mandates issued by the government or any institution that has asserted its lawful authority to obtain the information, or where ASIA SELECT, INC. has reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity, or to comply with a subpoena or warrant or an order made by a court, person, or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with court rules regarding the production of records and information, or to their legal counsel:
- Act under emergency circumstances to protect our safety and security and those of our affiliates, agents and the users of the website or the public in general.
All reasonable precautions to prevent unauthorized access or breach to ASIA SELECT, INC.’s databank are put in places. Moreover, our employees, clients, and partner companies are well aware of ASIA SELECT, INC.’s positive views and all undertakings in compliance with the Data Privacy Act.
GRANTING OF CONSENT / APPROVAL TO USE AND DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION
By using this website and/or submitting your information to us thru this website, you indicate your willingness to disclose this information to ASIA SELECT, INC. and to be considered, when appropriate, for one of ASIA SELECT, INC.’s confidential executive searches, recruitment projects, scheduled events, and other services being offered by this website. If you do not wish to disclose your personal information, we will not be able to provide you our service/s since we will have no basis or reference of effectively evaluating your application or accommodate your request for a specific service.
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
RETENTION, ACCESS, AND CONTROL OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, you are granted certain rights in relation to your personal data which includes the right to object to processing, the rights to access, alter or modify, and delete your personal information. If you wish to have access to your personal information in our records; or you think that such personal information we have of you is incomplete, not up-to-date, or otherwise inaccurate, please get in touch with our Data Privacy Officer through the contact details provided below. We will be glad to comply with your request. Please be aware also that we reserve the right to take reasonable steps to authenticate your identity before providing such access.
OUR CONTACT INFORMATION
DATA PRIVACY OFFICER – ASIA SELECT, INC., INC.
9/F Algo Center, 162 L.P. Leviste St.,
Salcedo Village, Bel-Air, Makati City